School got cancelled today because we got snow on the ground and it is still coming down. The kids are very excited about it but Evan was a tad confused for like 15 minutes he just kept coming up and asking "The WHOLE day?" Like he didn't believe that they would just tell him to stay home! They are now happily shooting Nerf guns across and house and wishing they could go outside and play in the snow. I will probably bundle them up eventually and let them play in it for a little while since Evan has never really gotten to play in the snow before (he was a baby when we lived in Iowa). I found some snowpants that will fit Evan but Ian will just have to layer up. It will be good for all of us since I can go out and play with my new camera and take some wintery pictures.
Darren is getting better and is as ready as he will ever be to head back to the hospital tomorrow for round two of chemotherapy. I hate that we both know he will get sick all over again but hopefully since we know it will happen the hospital staff will be able to help him not get quite as bad and we can send him with stuff he will want when he is feeling bad. Plus I will have a car on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and can go visit him those days. That will help me a bit!
I haven't been scrapping much but I did post a challenge over at
Paper Pushers to use the sketch on the
PageMaps blog. Here is what I came up with as my loose interpretation of the sketch!
5 comments:
great scrapbook page!
Awesome page Jen! I LOVE the woodgrain alphas and the POP of blue! Thanks for sharing!
great layout! i love it!
I really hope everything goes OK with this round of chemo!
Looking forward to seeing the winter pictures! Great layout!
My thoughts are with you as Darren goes through round 2. Hugs!
Post a Comment