Sunday, January 09, 2011

Got my second page done.

It was a really long week last week with Darren being gone for his chemo.  It was hard on him.  He was sick most of the week but he will be coming home today.  I can't wait to see him and I know the boys are ready for him to be home.  One round down, three to go.  Hopefully being home will make him feel better and we'll get him ready for the next round.

Well I only got one layout done this past week but at least I have gotten one layout done a week like I wanted to, I can always catch up a little later.  Here is my layout number two for 2011!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

The layout looks great and I really hope everything goes well with the chemo!

Katie said...

Sending you guys hugs. I can't wait to see more layouts.

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

Great title! Love to see u scrapping again!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...