Friday, January 28, 2011

More from the scrap table.

For the USE YOU TOOL challenge to use punches.
 
For the USE YOUR STASH challenge to use rub ons.
I am all caught up with the weekly challenges over at Paper Pushers.  I have actually gotten 6 layouts done so far in January and I might just make my goal of two a week!

5 comments:

Mel H. said...

Awesome, as usual! WTG on being caught up AND on target for your goal.

Catherine said...

Especially love the flag image you created on the 9/11 layout!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

wonderful layouts jen! great desing on both of them!

Baker Mommy said...

I remember that day with Evan and the deer! Isn't that they day that Kimberlee got sneezed on by a deer! They had so much fun! Such great memories! You did a great job capturing it all!

grammyscraps said...

Thinking about you all...hope Darren is doing better...you all are in my prayers.

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...