2. I'm mad at LL Bean. They have decided that it isn't cost effective for them to sell plus-sized clothing in their stores anymore. I was told by an employee at the store that I can still order it online and bring it back there if it doesn't fit. Thanks. *insert my normal sarcasm there*
3. I like watching Glee and it only has two episodes left but I just don't know what they are planning on doing with it. It is almost like FOX said, yes you can have one more season but that's it and the producers/writers have just given up. I keep watching each week with the hope that it will be like the old Glee of the first season but it hasn't happened yet.
4. I like selfies. I even like the word "selfie", it always makes me giggle when I say it, kind of like platypus. *giggle* I take them once in awhile but never post them because I feel like people will see me as an old lady trying too hard to be cool. But you know what, I probably am an old lady trying to hard to be cool.
5. I am looking forward to the announcement today from Apple on when their new watch will come out. I want one. BAD! It's no surprise because I love gadgets! I just hope this one lives up to the hype.
And now instead of just thinking about it, I am going to go and scrap for awhile. I already went to the gym and now I can go play!

No comments:
Post a Comment