Monday, March 16, 2015

Monday Morning Ramblings



1. Spring is finally trying to take hold here in the Washington DC area.  The weather man said today should be in the mid 70s and tomorrow is supposed to get up to 80!  I am so glad because winter just makes me want to hibernate.

2. I think my legs are more sore today then they were yesterday from our hike Saturday.

3. Taking the boys to see Cinderella today since they have a teacher professional workday.  They aren't as excited as I am but you know they'll probably really enjoy it!

4. Tomorrow the boys have an extra 30 minutes of school for the next 4 weeks.  I don't know if it is really necessary, why not make them go to school today on the teacher professional workday??  I just don't get it.

5. I'm tired of dieting and not losing weight.  I feel like if I am depriving myself I should at least see some benefit.

No comments:

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...