Wish me good luck!!
Saturday, March 28, 2015
Let's Get Sketchy: Design Team Call
I have decided to try out for the Let's Get Sketchy Design Team. They are holding an open call that ends April 8th. I've always loved working with sketches and I think they have some really great ones. If you are interested in applying too, click on the picture below to go to the Design Team Call info page by April 8th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Feb 1, 2018
I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...
-
If my blog is the first place you have come welcome! To make sure you don’t miss out on any of the great {SAS}sy blogs I suggest you start a...
-
Happiness really is in playing with my Happy Planner!! LOL!! This week I was really worried that I wouldn't have enough pictures to ...

No comments:
Post a Comment