Well now we are back to square one. You know after we cancelled our house hunting trip to San Antonio and actually found a nice house in a great school district to rent in Alaska, the Army decides that we are going to go to San Antonio after all.
I am so mad/happy/pissed/angry all of the above. I guess I just don't know why 4 guys in one office can't talk to each other before they turn my family's life upside down not once but twice in 2 weeks. Now hubby will probably have to fly down there in April by himself to look at houses. I think that is what makes me the angriest, we could be in San Antonio right now looking at houses together!!
6 comments:
You don't want to be here right now with all the rain anyway. Is it too late to drive down? I know you're upset right now, but I can't help being excited about your moving here! :)
I agree with all the rain we are getting, now is not the time to be house hunting.
Kerry
Wow - that bites. But selfishly I'm glad I'll be able to visit you in San Antonio now :)
You know I've been there too many times to count. Hope you get to go somewhere awesome.
Gotta love the military...not!
Well, at least they went back to your first choice and not somewhere worse. Not to mention, now anytime we come to Texas, I'll hop over and see you :-)
Oh my...
Post a Comment