retired SAHM trying to fill the time
Congrats, Jen! I'm not surprised--your work is amazing!
congrats jen! i'll be sure to check it out!
Congrats! Very cool site. I like what they represent. I'm the guest DT for Manadarin Pixie this month. I was pleased and honored that Jen approached me on that one. Nice when we do what we like for us, but nicer when someone likes it so much they as for our DTness. Very cool!
Post a Comment
I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...
3 comments:
Congrats, Jen! I'm not surprised--your work is amazing!
congrats jen! i'll be sure to check it out!
Congrats! Very cool site. I like what they represent.
I'm the guest DT for Manadarin Pixie this month. I was pleased and honored that Jen approached me on that one.
Nice when we do what we like for us, but nicer when someone likes it so much they as for our DTness.
Very cool!
Post a Comment