Monday, March 12, 2007

Oklahoma City

I had an awesome time this weekend going down to Oklahoma City to meet one of my best friends that I have met online. It was our first time meeting and it was so weird cause it was like we always do it. It didn't feel awkward or nervous I was just so excited to actaully be standing right next to her and talking!

Thanks to Debbie and her so cute family for having us!! Darren has already said things like next time we are in the area we will have to.... So that means he had a good time and wants to do it again!!!

2 comments:

erin said...

So cool that you met Debbie! Can't wait to see the pics!

Emma said...

Aww, so that is where you went instead. I wondered. Glad you had a good time.

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...