Sunday, March 04, 2007

Partial Lunar Eclipse



My friend got a new camera too and they were out taking pictures of the eclipse and when I let the dog outside I noticed the clouds had parted long enough to catch a glimpse.

Not the best picture of the moon and to get one I should have gotten my tripod out instead of taking it in my shivering cold hands but not bad for an amature!!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Great shot Jen!!

It is almost downright strange...LOL...I was out taking pictures of the moon tonight, then I find this!

Mary K said...

Very cool picture! We missed the eclipse but that is an awesome shot!!

~Mary

Sibylle said...

love the photo. Over here, we saw none of it. the moon wasn't up while the eclipse was happening. we looked several times just to see if we had the time wrong.. hmmmph. Love the pict, very cool for not having a tripod. Makes me want to howl.

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...