Friday, March 16, 2007

I am so blog retarded.

I totally saw everyone else with their slide thingys going up and down and couldn't get mine to do it until today I finally found a button that says size.

Like DUH? Like I said I am completely and utterly hopeless when it comes to this blog decorating thing. I guess I should have just been happy I had gotten the slide thing up and it was working!! LOL!!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Well, it looks very good Jen :-)

ChrissyW said...

lol - love the slidy thing!! lookin good!

Melanie said...

I think your blog looks great. I need to figure out that slide thingy, too. I love seeing all of your pages!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...