Friday, March 30, 2007

My budding photographer

I met with my friend from I Dream of Scrapping this week at the park and guess who took these pictures. Yep IAN!! Not too shabby if I do say so myself, although I did tell him not to take pictures of the sun and you can see how well he listened.





5 comments:

Katie said...

Some fun shots

Melanie said...

Cool photos! You should scrap these. I have some photos that my kids took that I need to scrap! :)

Sibylle said...

I totally let Hunter run around with the camera and Austin, well, he'd an old pro by now.

Love Ian's pictures, especially the feet.

I'm so jealous you all got to meet at the park!

Monica K said...

Ian is a budding photographer! Love the shots he got! I'm always so inspired to see the things kids take pictures of. I will have to let the kids play with my camera again soon as long as they promise not to take pictures of the TV. LOL

Janelle said...

It was so fun to watch him taking pics and getting so excited about them! :) Lots of great shots, Ian!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...