Saturday, March 24, 2007

Top 10 most played songs on my iPod

Just for something a little different today.

The TOP 10 most played songs on my iPod.

1. Swing - Trace Adkins
2. Here It Goes Again - OK NO
3. Since You've Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
4. Real Gone - Sheryl Crow
5. White and Nerdy - Weird Al
6. Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne
7. Into the Ocean - Blue October
8. Before He Cheats - Carrie Underwood
9. Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence
10. Leave the Pieces - The Wreckers

3 comments:

Katie said...

We just bought Lily Allens album. That's a good one if you are looking for something new that's a fun one as well. "Smile" in particular.

Carolyn F said...

Wow, I never heard of any of these except the Kelly Clarkson one!

Melanie said...

Wow, you have quite a varied list there! I probably do, too, except I don't know the names of any of them--I just listen to them on the radio! :)

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...