Monday, February 16, 2009

Force and Motion


So most kids are bringing home fun books to read from the library each week that have a plot and fun characters that get in trouble and figure it all out at the end. My kid, not so much... This is the book that he brought home this week from the library. Let me just tell you we pulled it out of his book bag and it brought back so many bad memories of college physics classes that I almost couldn't open it.
So tonight we are tackling some Dr Suess books from upstairs. Maybe tomorrow while he is at school I will check out the Force and Motion book and see if it will throw me into a panic attack. Heck maybe it will answer some questions that I have had for a long time!! And maybe it means we will have another engineer in the family. :)

3 comments:

Baker Mommy said...

I can't believe this book was in the kids' section! I CAN, however, believe that Ian picked it! hee hee!! Hey, at least it's not a book about how the giant tortoise evolved or how wild monkeys survive in Africa or soemthing. Could be worse! lol ...

debbiec said...

oh, sooo not surprised! your boys are both going to be explaining things to US some day! LOL!

Melanie said...

So, did you manage to read that book tonight? ;-)

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...