Let the Valentine's Day partying begin!! Evan has his party today with his preschool and Ian's party is tomorrow with his 1st grade class. I (with the help of the boys) made all these big tissue paper flowers for their teachers. I hope they like them. We gave a bouquet to their swimming instructor yesterday and she acted so surprised like no one had ever given her flowers before. It was the kind of reaction that totally makes it worth giving!! Plus she was also quite happy about the card because she loves Krispy Kreme donuts as much as the rest of us. The boys wanted to give Krispy Kreme donut valentines (I took one for the team and bought 3 dozen donuts last weekend so we would have enough valentines for all their friends).HAPPY VALENTINE'S TO EVERYONE!!!
6 comments:
Awesome flowers - bet the teachers love them!
Christine
The flowers are just beautiful! And I'm sure the donuts will be appreciated. :)
Those are really cool! You'll have to show me how to make those some time! Yum--I love Krispy Creme donuts, too.
What a fun and sweet project! I would also love to know how you made those. Cute photo.
Happy Valentine Day!
Karen
i lOVE those flowers!
show me how!!!!!
Fabulous flowers!
Post a Comment