Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday Scraps

Just a couple of layouts that I did today while the boys played with Darren in the garage.  This first one is based on an ad challenge at ScrapAttack.  I am not wild about the stamping but it is done.
This second one is a challenge over at ScrapAttack for their {SAS}sy Member Fun Month.  The challenge was to use old supplies.  I chose old PP (Around the Block pink paper on the left), eyelets, tab, Making Memories rub ons.  This layout also is for this week's Color Combos Galore challenge.  I wasn't wild about having to use pink because pink is a hard color for me to use.  This layout looks a lot better in person than it does in the scan, those letters are cut out with my Quickutz from this cool Making Memories glitter paper and they didn't scan well at all.

5 comments:

Helmka Family said...

These are fabulous, Jen! I love the design of the first one and I think the stamping looks great!
***the font I used on my Pumpkin Art layout is Chicago. love that font! it is onsale right now for 49.99.
TFS!
Karen

Catherine said...

I think the stamping looks really wonderful! And those are very cute cheeks! :)

debbiec said...

lvoe these both! especially how you manage to mke pink work for a oy page. awesome!!!

Melanie said...

I love these, but I have to say that the cheeks one is my favorite just because of the adorable photo of Evan!

Anonymous said...

Lovin these pages Jen...wonderful as always!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...