Sunday, February 08, 2009

Sunday will be Layout Day

I did scrapbook some this week.  Got some layouts done inspired by different challenges this week that I found online.  I have been doing really good using up my old supplies and you will see a lot of old papers and other misc stuff here.

This first one is based on a sketch by Kim at the ScrapShanty.  It is Ian holding some of the biggest juiciest blackberries I have ever seen.
Ice Cream is based on an ad challenge at ScrapAttack and a color challenge #96 at Color Combos Galore.  After coming back from picking blackberries we made homemade ice cream.  Ian was sitting on it because it gets hard to crank (yes it isn't electric) when the ice cream gets thick.  I think we were making strawberry cheesecake this time.
Big Tonka Trucks is based on an ad from ScrapAttack and also based on Color Combos Galore #108.  Just pictures of Evan playing with his Tonka trucks over at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  He loves playing in the mulch by this tree still with these trucks!
And one more berry picking layout.  Based on a sketch by Janelle Richmond at Sketch This!  Look at the juice from the blackberries he was eating running down his arms!!
Those are the layouts that I have gotten done this last week. 

4 comments:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Love what you have created! And congrats on using some supplies up - it feels good to use a little from your stash - I know! :)

Catherine said...

These layouts are great! Love those blackberries....they are HUGE! When DS#1 lived in Seattle we picked blackberries, but they weren't this big.

Helmka Family said...

Adorable layouts!!! Love how you are using up your older supplies but your pages still look fresh and hip.
TFS!
Karen

Melanie said...

Wow! You've gotten so much done lately. I haven't scrapped in over a month! The last one is my fave because of the torn paper and the red scallops underneath. I love all of the LOs, though!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...