Thursday, February 26, 2009

Rodeo Day at Preschool

They have been talking about Rodeo this week at Evan's preschool. Tuesday was R day, you know R for Rodeo and they brought in some little chicks and a goat for them to pet. Today they had a cowboy day and wore their cowboy hats and ate a cowboy lunch (you know hot dogs and pretzels) and read a cowboy story (something about an armadillo is what I got from him). He had a great time, he made a cowbell and pasted in the correct spot on his cow and got a sheriff's badge for sitting nicely during story time. He loves going to school.

Here is a picture I snapped of him before school this morning. He looked so cute!!
And yes we are wearing shorts here, it was 90 today!!

((in other news, Ian had his first practice of the soccer season but I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off and totally forgot my camera. look for pictures next practice.))

9 comments:

Houston said...

Awww what a cute cowboy! My DS loved rodeo day at school too!

Kimberly said...

Oh, he is just too cute! Love the angle of the photo.

cannycrafter said...

Ohh! I just love that pic!! Wish we had Rodeo day in the UK!!!

Catherine said...

He's an adorable cowboy! And 90? We had snow yesterday!

Lauren said...

so cute!! Great photo!! Have a wonderful day and enjoy the warm weather!

Mary Perry said...

OMG, Jen, he is just too stinking cute. I almost said I was envious of your weather, but 90, is too hot for me. I want a nice 70.

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest little thing ever!
I would love to have some of that weather!

Helmka Family said...

ADORABLE photo!
TFS!
Karen

Melanie said...

Yes, he is very adorable, but I can't help but think--he looks so much more "grown up" since the last time I saw him!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...