Sunday, June 04, 2006

3 Obscure Things About Me (Blog Challenge Week #2)

For the blog challenge posted at ScrapAddict.com

3 Obscure Things About Me.

1. I have always wanted to learn to fly. And my goal is still to someday get my pilots license.

2. I have almost no hair on my legs. I can go weeks without shaving and still only have just the finest shortest stuble. I pretty much go all winter without shaving.

3. I can't swim. I took lessons when I was a teenager instead of when I was little and I am still to this day terrified of deep water.

2 comments:

Just Say Julie said...

I am sooo jealous of your #2. My gram was the same way...I'm bummed I didn't inherit that gene!

Lacey said...

If we ever get stationed close enough, I'd do #1 with you in a heartbeat!

Lucky duck on #2...I'm jealous:-)

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...