Thursday, June 22, 2006

Scrapbooking

I haven't not been scrapbooking lately I just have been forgeting to post them here. I set up a blog on ScrapSubmit and I have been posting them there but that is more for me to just keep track of how many I am doing this year. No I haven't tried to get anything published or anything like that just like having all my layouts in one place.

This is most recent layout that I have done.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It was done using the Scrap Spot's June sponsor materials Scrimages. I fell in love with the little guy eating a popsicle so I purposefully went out and got some popsicles for my guys to stage a little photo shoot. Sad that we scrapbooking moms put our kids through to do a page. :)

Well please visit
my other site to see my gallery! The link is also posted on the right and it is called As Seen Through My Eyes. Corny I know but hey that is me!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

That LO is really cute!!

Pam Sivage said...

This is so cute!!! love the title! LOL about the popsicles, bet they loved that!!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...