Wow what a crazy week the last one was. I felt like I was going a mile a minute but not getting anywhere. I guess it isn't going to get any better as the kids get older is it! :)
To start with I will post my Blog Challenge #4 from ScrapAddict.com. This weeks challenge was to write an ad up about yourself. Here is mine and let me just warn you I thought this up after watching the Dream Cars 2006 on HGTV. Man there were a lot of really cool cars that are going to be coming onto the market later this year.
Rare 1973 brunette female. High mileage, low maintanence. All original parts, needs some minor body work. Comes with 2 built in child protective seats and a on board computer that holds lots of useful information. Large trunk (hee, hee) in back. A real must see. Will take best offer.
Lets see secondly, it was I.’s 4th birthday on Friday so our weekend started on Thursday when we went to the Picture People and got the boys pictures taken. They turned out really cute. Then we did a little shopping and ended up getting I. a new bike for his birthday.
Friday we were driving to the grocery store and ended up stopping at ISU because all the firefighters from various counties were there training and they all had their equipment out. So we went and looked at all the fire trucks and rescue equipment. I. was in 7th heaven. DHubby of course found some guys who were in the guard and they swapped war stories and while they were talking one of the fire fighters put his helmet and back pack thingy on I. I was lucky cause I actually had my camera in the car so I got a couple of cute pictures.
Then after that it was time for I.’s first day of preschool. They have a preschool program that is run through our park and rec dept and during the summer it is just one day a week for an hour. The one we signed up for was preschool Picassos. They took a nature walk and picked up lots of “nature” to do their art project with. I. loved it and I also got him signed up for the one this fall.
Cute story – Friday morning I. woke up all excited about preschool and told me we had to stop by best buy before his school because he needed to get a laptop for his school to put in his backpack just like daddy. I assured him that he probably wouldn’t need a laptop this week for school.
Friday night we took the boys to their first movie in a theater. It was Cars and they loved it!! It was a really cute movie!
Saturday we had both of our parents over for a little party for I. and everyone was very good about not over doing the presents this year. He got some great toys and played with them all weekend. And he shared with his little brother too. :)
Well I think that just about gets me caught back up. If not I will report back in later. Have to anyways cause I have some cute pictures to show off.
6 comments:
I LOVE your ad Jen, I think it's very cute...and Happy BDay I, sounds like he had fun being a firefighter ;)
You are just too cute Jen!! Now I definitely know where your kids get it!
Jen I love your ad!! It's SO much better than mine!!
Sounds like I had a great bday!
Love the ad! Too funny. Great job.
You're ad was great. I don't know if i would advertise the high mileage. LOL!
Don't you love it when life is just so happy. Kids growing up and seeing movies, making art and needing laptops. I'm loving life with the kids right now, too. Oh, and the hubbers too, I guess. LOL!
Love your ad!!!
Post a Comment