Friday, June 30, 2006

Another getting to know you quiz (from VAL)...

Today was a popular day for these -- I got two in my email inbox today so I am posting them here.

Remember the rules -- copy it and post it on your own blog -- link me a comment so that I can go learn more about you too!!


1. FIRST NAME? Jennifer
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I was told that Stephanie Powers character Jennifer Hart from the hit 70s TV show Hart to Hart is who everyone named Jennifer in the 70s was named after.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? The other day riding in the car and talking with Dhubby about the possibility that he could be going to Iraq for a year.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes!
6. KIDS? 2 boys
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Well people seem to like me and all so I must have some redeeming qualities that I would probably like.

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Just this blog
9 . DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Lucky Charms or Raisin Bran Crunch
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
If I wear shoes that tie no I do not, which come to think of it makes no sense because then I have to still untie them to put them on again.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Vanilla -- It is such a great blank canvas for so many mix ins.
17. RED OR PINK?
pink and red!!
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My fat
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my family and my friends that I have left behind in moves.

20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Of course
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? kakhi shorts and no shoes (like I ever have shoes on in the house)
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? chicken strips from Perkins
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Evan, he is mad cause I took his shoes off to change his diaper and didn't put them back on.

24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? pink or kelly green
25. FAVORITE SMELL? clean baby or new car scent
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mark from Turbo CAD wanting to know if hubby wants to upgrade his software -- uhh NO!
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? smile
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Very cold Ice water
30. FAVORITE SPORT? Is scrapbooking considered a sport yet or how about toddler chasing?
31. EYE COLOR?
green
32. HAT SIZE? 7 3/4 yes i have a big melon.
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No just could never get used to them.
34. FAVORITE FOOD? be easier to list the things I don't really like.
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy and sappy

36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATER? Cars
37. KIND OF SHIRT YOU'RE WEARING? blue tank top with sparkly things on it.
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Can I say Winter but living in North Carolina? :)
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? There is a least favorite?

41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Lacey
42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? People who don't like to read these things.
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
Lately the boys have been into 1 Fish 2 Fish Red Fish Blue Fish. :)
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one.

45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? CSI and then Iron Chef America
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Summer thunderstorms.
47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Rolling Stones
48. FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME?
Germany
49. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT?
Getting really good deals on big ticket items (I am the super barginner!!)
50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? 6-24-73 in Dubuque Iowa

51. TOENAILS PAINTED? Not today!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I did this one:-)

http://www.digital-drama.com/blog/

Learning more and more about you, I cant wait to met you even more!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...