SHOES!!
I don't have a pretty picture of all my shoes but I love to buy shoes and I always get good ones. Why? Because even when you are overweight you can still wear pretty shoes!! :) They don't make just teeny tiny thin girl shoes -- they don't make fat girl shoes -- they just make shoes!
My favorites right now becasue it is summer are my Doc Martin strappy sandels with the big chunky sole!
4 comments:
I LOVE shoes. In the early 90's I had over 350 pairs of shoes and boots. Until my wicked boyfriend threw all away, but 2 pairs of sneakers and a pair of hiking boots. I've been rebuilding my shoe collection, a lot slower since the kids came along. Still my favorite thing to spend my extra cash on. Birds of a feather, we are.
ahh docs... my favorites too :)
:-) Shoes are one of my splurges too!
I love shoes too! I just don't splurge on them, my old tennies, and my flip flops are my mainstay!
Post a Comment