
I have to saw one of my guilty pleasures in life is reading the comics. It is the only reason I even get the newspaper (ok well the comics and the Sunday ads -- what else is there in a paper?). My two favorite cartoons are Dilbert and Baby Blues. I read them online everyday (my local paper here doesn't have comics in it). I have been reading Dilbert for the longest time, he is my hero. I just think he is too funny. And now another reason to love him -- they added in scrapbooking!!! :)
And Baby Blues, well lets just say I didn't start enjoying this one until I had kids but now I seriously think someone is filming my life and writing a cartoon about it. I see myself and my family in each and every one of them.
LONG LIVE COMICS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment