I turned 33 on Saturday and except for now I am wearing a watch, I really don't feel any different. I still have all this excess baby fat on me (yes that is what I am blaming it on today). I still need glasses, although supposedly my new prescription is weaker meaning my eyes are getting better. And I still have this sinus infection. With all the break-throughs in medication you would think that I would feel better after 4 days of medication but I don't I still feel awful. Hubby says maybe mine was just farther along and it will take longer for me to get better. Whatever!
Well I didn't get to go to the Cheesecake Factory for my birthday. I just wanted to go so bad but I knew that I wouldn't enjoy it since I can't taste anything right now so I got a raincheck from the boys and a promise to go as soon as I feel better. They made me dinner and a cake. It was so cute, they came in from frosting the cake and I don't know which had more frosting on it the boys or the cake. Too cute.
They bought me some presents and lets just say don't tell my four year old any goverment secrets cause he can't keep them. They were hiding in the bedroom wrapping presents and after they would finish one I. would bring them out and set them on the table and announce "This one is a shirt!". Darren was so mad cause he tries so hard to stump me -- and now he has an even harder time than normal. Yes, I am one of those people who can guess what a present is by shaking it!! :) I ended up getting a new Timex sports watch (very cute -- pink and white one), an Iowa State t-shirt (again pink and white), Dhubby upgraded my Digital Image Suite for me to the full version instead of the starter version that came on the computer, and a cyclometer for my bike so now I can tell how fast and far I have ridden. Good birthday -- he is also going to take me shoe shopping cause I need new sandles. Yes actually NEED new shoes, weird?
So that was my birthday -- didn't do too much no big fancy party but I was completely and utterly happey!!
3 comments:
Glad you had a good birthday and hope you feel better soon!
Be sure to tell me about Cheeseckae Factory after you go...I keep hearing about it but have never been near one to go:-(
Happy Birthday! Hope you feel better! Love the cheescake factory!
Sounds like a great bday to me! Sorry you missed out on the cheesecake factory though. I'd definitely take them up on the raincheck! YUM!
Hope you are feeling better soon Jen!
Post a Comment