Monday, September 18, 2006

??Aquired Taste??

So all the research out there right now says to increase your metabolism and lose weight to drink a cup of green tea each day.

Is this an aquired taste or am I doing something wrong because if this is how skinny tastes, I think I will stay my beautiful plus sized self. :)

3 comments:

erin said...

LOL!

Sibylle said...

OK, so I agree, but you can make it taste good. I love green tea and lemonade. I get the organic non-sweetened stuff and it's alright. I really need the sweetner. At Starbucks I always order the shaken green tea lemonade. They use sweetened lemonade, I think, and theirs is the bomb. Also, if you get it sweetened from them, ask for the melon sweetner. MMM, my favorite drink there.

I did notice, that I maintained and/or lost when I was regularly drinking it.

Lacey said...

I LOVE the Arizona Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey (drinkning some now actually)....everything else is yuck to me though....LOL!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...