by Lacey.
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.
OK so here is my list of 7 songs. Don't laugh, I know they totally probably don't go together but that is how I like things.
1. Here it Goes Again by OK GO -- I could totally watch the video over and over and over
2. Swing by Trace Adkins -- his voice makes me melt inside
3. Call me when you are Sober by Evanescence -- if I could sing I would hope it would be like her
4. some silly cadence that DHubby has on his iPod that recently my oldest has learned all the words -- silly that he can't quite spell his own name yet but can spell AIRBORNE!!
5. Under Pressure by David Bowie and Queen -- seriously Freddie Mercury and David Bowie should have collaborated on many more songs, I love the blend of their voices
6. Take Your Mama by Scissor Sisters -- I love this Elton Johnish style of music
7. Don't cha by the Pussycat Dolls -- I love how this song makes me walk when I listen to it!!
Now to tag 7 people, do I even know 7 people who weren't already tagged?
1. KatieJ
2. Toni
3. Erin
4. Jen
5. Laura
6. Monica
7. Pixleyyy
1 comment:
I love Freddy Mercury & Queen!
Post a Comment