Tuesday, September 19, 2006

We're Looking for a Few Good Scrappers!!!

I DREAM OF SCRAPPING, the most fun and friendly scrap site on the web, is searching for two new members to add to our design team.

Design Team Member Requirements:
 Regular participation on the message boards – this is the most important requirement.
 At least 2 layouts or projects uploaded on the first day of each month.
 Participation in the monthly Design Team challenge due on the 25th of each month.
 Participation in the monthly Design Team card drive.

How to enter: Submit your best layout to
jenmcwhirt@gmail.com. All layouts must be resized to 500 x 500 pixels and compressed into a JPEG image less than 100K. Along with your layout, please include your real name, email address and I DREAM OF SCRAPPING screen name. Layouts not following these guidelines will be disqualified.

Due date: 11:59pm CST on September 30, 2006

The current Design Team members will vote to narrow down the participants in the first rounds. There will be 3 more challenges to the contest to narrow it down to the top 10, top 5, and finally the 2 new Design Team members. Voting will be completely anonymous. The voting Design Team members will not know who created the layouts. In the final round to determine the winners, all members of
I DREAM OF SCRAPPING will get to vote.

During all portions of the search participants must remain active on the
I DREAM OF SCRAPPING message boards in order to be eligible to compete. The winners will receive a welcome prize package, and will become part of inspiration for this great online community.

If you have any question please feel free to either ask them here, or email me. Thanks!!

No comments:

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...