Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Still Practicing

my digital layouts that is. It is fun to just play around with the free stuff that I find on the web. Here are a couple I have done lately.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think the thing I like about them most is how nice they look on the web!!

2 comments:

Sibylle said...

I keep wanting to do a day in the life layout. I like your take on it.

Love the Bike layout. So fresh and fun! I love the freebies offered in digital. Have you registed in designerdigitals.com? They send out weekly free challenge downloads. I love paper, but digi is fun. If I only had a little more time.

Lacey said...

You are doing great with digital Jen!! You'll be showing me up come retreat time:-)

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...