Friday, September 22, 2006

One of my good finds last weekend.

We went out looking for an apple orchard to PICK apples but didn't find one so instead we headed into this tiny town of Gilbert to look for a steak house we found advertised on the side of the road. They weren't open for lunch but we stopped in a cute little shop and I found a new scrapbooking chair for $38. It needs to be stripped and refinished but I can do that. It is so comfy too!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I also got another one similar to this one without arms and a drop leaf table too. Have to get pictures of the others still.

1 comment:

erin said...

Fun find!
What color will it be when you are finished! I am looking for another scrap chair for when I have people over.

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...