Friday, September 22, 2006

Mouse Potatoes

I got my oldest a new kids cookbook last week and we had to try out his favorite recipe. It was for Mouse Potatoes.

They are actually twice baked potatoes with cheese in them and then they have chives for whiskers, scallion tail, raisin eyes, radish ears and a tomato nose.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They tasted really good, the kids tried them but really aren't big baked potato eaters yet but they ate the faces off them. :)

2 comments:

erin said...

Very cute!
I can never seem to get my food art to look like what it is suppose to be.

Sibylle said...

How fun is that?! I keep thinking I need to get the kids involved in the kitchen so I can get them to try new things.

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...