Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween




Just wanted to say Happy Halloween and show off the boys Halloween costumes. Had a pretty fun day. I volunteered at Ian's school and helped his teacher make pumpkin shakes. They were super easy to make and tasted much better than I thought I pumpkin shake would taste. Here's the recipe...


5 scoops of vanilla ice cream


5 spoonfulls of pumpkin pie filling


5 splashes of milk


1 dash of cinnamon


Blend it all up and drink up. The kids really liked it and most of them wanted seconds (and thirds and fourths).


Then later on in the afternoon we went back to Ian's school to see his pumpkin patch play. Ian was the pumpkin. It was really cute but I felt bad because Evan threw a fit during the middle of it and most of the kids in the play were very soft spoken to start with, so I feel bad for any moms and dads video taping because they probably got a lot of Evan screaming in part of it.

5 comments:

Anita said...

What adorable outfits! Sounds like you had a stress-free Halloween. :)

Catherine said...

They look so cute! But I have to say that the Storm Trooper mask looked just as good on you!

Janelle Shultz said...

so cute! sounds like a wonderful day! going to try that shake! yum!

Heather said...

Too cute! I love star wars costumes! You shake sounds delish!

Janelle said...

Yum ~ I'll have to try that shake recipe... everyone here loves pumpkin anything! :)

Love your little stormtroopers!!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...