Well at ScrapAddict this weekend the DT all made card sketches and cards.
Here are some of mine.


This one is based on Pixleyyy's sketch.


This one is based on Kellibluefrog's sketch.

This one is based on Pixleyyy's sketch and it is probably my favorite but I would never in a thousand years make a bunch of these for Xmas. The hand stitching took forever. Guess I will have to break out the sewing machine for the rest of them.

There are a couple more too but I don't have them saved on this computer. This is the only downside to have more than one computer that you work from at home.
6 comments:
brilliant cards!!!
love your "october leaves" layout in your last post!
Xo
Annie
www.ahafemann.typepad.com
oooh, great cards! I love that last one the best!
deanna
great cards loos like you were busy. i love that last one too, it's so cute. Have a great week.
totally awesome cards. I like the last one best too.
Awesome cards!
That's why you need a server computer :-)
Great cards Jen!! I haven't given mine a single thought this year yet...oy!
Post a Comment