Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tagged Again by Catherine This Time


I was tagged this time by Catherine and it is the infamous 7 unusal facts about yourself tag!! I am not sure what I wrote last time I did this one so if I get a duplicate just chalk it up to there aren't that many things that are unusal about me.
1. Yes, I wore my son's storm trooper helmet this weekend and LET myself be photographed wearing it. That has to hit somewhere on the odd side of this meter right?
2. I have a nasty habit of picking at hang nails on my fingers. I used to bite my nails but I got myself to stop but now if I see a little bit of skin hanging off one I can't stop picking at it. OK sorry if that is TMI!!
3. Ian's kindergarten teacher makes me feel like I am in kindergarten myself. She is the sweetest person in the whole and has never done anything to intimidate me but when I get around her I just feel like I need to be on my best behavior.
4. My least favorite color is purple. My favorite colors are blue, green, red, yellow. Don't ask me where orange falls on this list.
5. I hated eating hot lunch in school as a kid. I am not a picky eater or anything but for some reason the REAL HOMEMADE lunch at my catholic school just wasn't very good. I'd rather have peanut butter and jelly. But please no BOLOGNA!!! I hate bologna.
6. I think my feet are my best feature on my body. They are the only part of me that I think looks good. Plus they are the only part of my body that I can shop for anywhere and not need to go to a plus size store and then still have to take the item to a seamstress or alter it myself.
7. If I could be more like anyone in the world, I would have to pick Martha Stewart. Granted I know a lot of it is money but I really wish I had that woman's creative genius!!
OK so now to pick some people to tag....
Anita (since I missed you yesterday but feel free to do it anyway)
Melanie (since I know you have already been tagged and you can kind of kill 2 birds with one stone)
Janelle
Katie J

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Woohoo!!! Thanks for taking me up on this....I'll get the 10/20/30 done soon. :)

Janelle said...

Love the pic of you as a storm trooper, LOL!

Hmmm... guess now *I* need to come up with 7 things....

Jill said...

Funny photo!!! love the info too.

Anita said...

Awesome pic of you in that helmet! Hehehehe. And I DID my 7 things. :D

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...