Cornerstone Memories is where I went away this weekend. It is located in Tipton IN and is the cutest little bed and breakfast!! From the outside you wouldn't have guessed it was a bed and breakfast but it was wonderful. Lots of room for scrapping and the bedrooms were very nicely decorated. 
This is the first time I have ever met Erin and Lisa (left and middle respectively) in person and they were just as sweet and bubbly in person and I imagined they would be. We had a great time and hit it off. All the other girls at the B&B were amazed that we had never met before.
And here is one last picture for you, I will post more later but here I am (not a great picture but when do I take a good one) and just to prove that it was a scrapping vacation and we weren't actually in Vegas or something, I am scrapping! :)
1 comment:
this looks like so much fun! love retreat time!
Post a Comment