Well the fall lineup of TV shows has started and I am definitely loving having my computer hooked up to the satellite. Yes we have tricked the computer into thinking it is a TIVO machine. I love having it like this, and I have become a snob that can't watch regular TV anymore. I can't stand having to watch commercials and I find myself holding onto the remote trying to fast forward through commercials when I can't (and yes I tried pushing the button a couple times, if you didn't tape it you can't fast forward).
And what am I watching...
MONDAY
Chuck - this Nerd Herder gets all of the CIA/NSA's secrets downloaded into his head. Very funny especially if you are married to a geek.
Journeyman - Man goes back in time, ok so it is a like Quantum Leap but heck I liked that show too.
TUESDAY
NCIS
HOUSE - I love this show, probably my favorite.
Eureka - on Sci-Fi, this is the funniest show if you haven't checked this out I definitely recommend it. It is all about this average Joe sherriff working in a small town called Eureka where everyone is a genius.
WEDNESDAY
Criminal Minds
CSI: New York
America's Next Top Model - my secret (well not anymore since I posted it here) reality TV show
Gossip Girl - this is really a silly show that reminds of like Beverly Hills 90210 but I really want to know who Gossip Girl is now that I have started watching
Bionic Woman - although I tape it on Friday nights on the Sci-Fi channel so I am always a week behind but that is ok with me, good trade off not to have to watch commericals
THURSDAY
CSI - the original
Smallville - well ok this is for hubby but I still watch it
FRIDAY
Stargate: Atlantis
NUMBERS
Monk
Psych
And why is it that there is nothing good on TV on the weekends anymore. I remember watching the wonderful world of disney and national geographic on Sunday nights. Well it is just a good thing that I tape everything so I have something to watch.
Well off to play with my new goodies from ScrapAddict.com, the mailman just dropped them off. I got some awesome Hambly overlays and some Jenni Bowlin tags.
No comments:
Post a Comment