Monday, October 29, 2007

Katie J tagged me!!

I like this one it is different from other ones I have been tagged with before. Thanks Katie J!!!

What you are supposed to do in a nutshell since I didn't copy the directions is write a little "where were you 10/20/30 years ago on this date".

So.....

10 Years ago would have been 10/28/1997
I would have been married for just over 2 years, we would have been living in Fort Belvoir VA. I was working at that time for the Department of the Navy in their MWR library. Basically my job was making copies for other MWR offices and mailing them off. My how the internet would have changed that job I am sure!!!

20 Years ago would have been 10/28/1987
I would have just started High School at Dubuque Senior High School. Man that takes me back. It was the first time I didn't have to wear a uniform to school and I am pretty sure I was having the time of my life (NOT) trying to figure out what to wear every day. My favorite classes my freshman year were Algebra I, Biology and German. Just FYI, I tried out for cheerleading at the beginning of the year and didn't make it.

30 Years ago would have been 10/28/1977
My baby sister was just born back in March and I loved having a big doll in the house. We lived in the big brick house on Central that was really close to the park. There was a little community center there at the park where I went to preschool. I had a little dog named happy and really long hair that I loved to wear in pig tails. And I remember my bedroom was all pink with a black and white tile floor where I loved to pretend that I was a ballerina!

Now on to tag some friends...
Debbie C.
Erin B.
Elise B.
Kim J.
Melanie L.
Catherine A.
Cynthia R.

4 comments:

Anita said...

Neato!!!!

Melanie said...

I don't know if I can remember that far back, LOL! For you, I'll try! :) Cool info!

Catherine said...

Fun! I'll get to this....

Janelle said...

These are so fun to read! :)

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...