Well today when I opened the garage door to walk to school with the boys, Ian squeals with delight "Look mommy a frog!!" So of course we had to go and take a look (already running late this morning so what are an extra 5 minutes right). Not only was there one toad (not frog) there were 4 toads, 3 pretty good sized ones and one little itty bitty one that I almost ran over with the stroller because I didn't see him.
I would have let them pick them up and stuff but we just didn't have the time so that was sad but I know they live in our yard cause I see them all the time when I am working in the flower beds and I hear hubby talk about them when he cuts the grass so they will be back.
We didn't get much rain it seemed like yesterday but this morning was super humid, so humid while walking my glasses kept fogging up with condensation (talk about annoying). But there was quite a heavy dew outside this morning too so besides just seeing the toads we also had to stop about 6 times on the way to school to check out the worms (and in some cases move them so they didn't get stepped on *insert rolling eyes here* just what I want to do in the morning is save worms!!)
So that has been my day so far, I need to take a shower but was waiting a few moments until my underwear weren't quite so stuck to my body with sweat. Have a good one everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment