Monday, September 01, 2008

1 of 30

Over at the ScrapShanty I am hostessing a fun little Layout a Day challenge for the month of September. The goal is to do 30 layouts in 30 days. No prizes just bragging rights for October if you can do it and 30 sets of pictures less in the stack of stuff that still needs to be scrapped.

Here is my layout #1 of 30. It is also based on one of my sketches that is the September Sketch Challenge at the ScrapShanty. I just rotated it 90 degrees.

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Good luck with the LOAD!

Helmka Family said...

What a fun challenge! Good luck! Cute layout.
TFS!
Karen

Melanie said...

Thanks for the challenge, Jen, even if it's going to be a little tough for me! Awesome first page!

janalee said...

Always good to have a kick to start me up again :)

Shalmar said...

Whoa...good luck with the challenge. I'd need about 30 weeks to do 30 lo's. LOL! Cute LO BTW! ;)

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...