retired SAHM trying to fill the time
I really love the Walk layout, and the stitching on the photos of the magnet one. Great job with the sketches.
Love that last layout! Beautiful pages!TFS!Karen
These are really cute! Especially love that bottom one! :)
cute, cute, jen! i LOVE that tree paper. :)
I love the fall photos, Evan looks for adorable in his hat.
Jen, those papers are so cute with all the critters. Evan is too stinking cute.Both of your boys just make me smile.
loving all the layouts!
Oh, I love the animal papers- the deer in the trees and the bear- these are adorable!!
Great LO's Jen!
Love that "walk" layout...great colors and his pics are so adorable...my boys have/had a hat almost like that. It's one of the cutest styles I've seen for a boy:)
Evan must be the cutest child ever! I just want to squeeze him!
Post a Comment
I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...
11 comments:
I really love the Walk layout, and the stitching on the photos of the magnet one. Great job with the sketches.
Love that last layout! Beautiful pages!
TFS!
Karen
These are really cute! Especially love that bottom one! :)
cute, cute, jen!
i LOVE that tree paper. :)
I love the fall photos, Evan looks for adorable in his hat.
Jen, those papers are so cute with all the critters. Evan is too stinking cute.
Both of your boys just make me smile.
loving all the layouts!
Oh, I love the animal papers- the deer in the trees and the bear- these are adorable!!
Great LO's Jen!
Love that "walk" layout...great colors and his pics are so adorable...my boys have/had a hat almost like that. It's one of the cutest styles I've seen for a boy:)
Evan must be the cutest child ever! I just want to squeeze him!
Post a Comment