Last minute it was decided that the first graders were going to sing at the PTC meeting. So we missed soccer practice (which ended up getting rained out anyways) and went to the cafeteria to listen to them sing. We got to hear the PTC news about how much money they have raised and have and it makes me sad to think that even though they have so much money my kids probably won't see anything from it. It would be nice to see them use that money on the kids instead of something stupid that won't really benefit all the kids.
Well it started out all confusion since none us really knew what was going on and there wasn't anyone there to say -- you should go here!! They didn't even have the tables pulled up and chairs set out so we just sat in the table nearest the stage and hoped that they didn't make us move. Should have brought my other lens because this one would only get so far away and I would have liked to have gotten some shots of the whole group, but then again I guess I could have gotten up and moved too. LOL!!!
First two are of both boys, Evan wanted to stand on stage with his brother and get his picture taken. The others of Ian singing. He was watching Ms. Oliver who was sitting to my right to make sure he was doing all the right hand gestures. The songs they sang were mostly about food. I am still scratching my head as to why they learned a song that was nothing but the names of fast food resturants. I thought they were supposed to be learning about healthy eating habits.






9 comments:
These are such cute photos! I especially love the one with the two brothers together!
Kids are so cute!! (sometimes!!)
Adorable photos!
wayy tooo cute. LOVE those photos just adorable!!!
Aw. What cute pictures.
Adorable photos! Love the second one down.
tFS!
Karen
Cute!
great photos!! I know what you mean about PTC (PTO here) money. Darren participated in fund raisers for three years in middle school, to build a rock wall for the gym...which was built this past summer as he entered high school...bummer!
what CUTE pictures! funny about the songs they learned! LOL! you should have video taped it!!!!
what great pix! i always love to see that little smiling face!
Post a Comment