retired SAHM trying to fill the time
Oh, I liked that railing too! :) I had to LOL at your journaling on the first LO- I've had vacations like that, too!
Love those scissors and the way you used the shaped paper on the vacation layout.
Awesome pages! wtg on this challenge!TFS!Karen
this is so great jen! you are really keeping up! i love the scissors shape that you added to that layout. great layouts!
Another couple of great LO's Jen!!
I am such a big fan of yours, Jen! Your LOs seem simple enough, but they're just so AWESOME!!
I can't wait to scrap with you in a few weeks...you inspire the s.crap out of me!!
Post a Comment
I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...
7 comments:
Oh, I liked that railing too! :) I had to LOL at your journaling on the first LO- I've had vacations like that, too!
Love those scissors and the way you used the shaped paper on the vacation layout.
Awesome pages! wtg on this challenge!
TFS!
Karen
this is so great jen! you are really keeping up! i love the scissors shape that you added to that layout. great layouts!
Another couple of great LO's Jen!!
I am such a big fan of yours, Jen! Your LOs seem simple enough, but they're just so AWESOME!!
I can't wait to scrap with you in a few weeks...you inspire the s.crap out of me!!
Post a Comment