Well DHubby came home from a long TDY and wanted to get a new nerf gun. This one was more for him but he justified it by saying it was for the boys ((I know deep down it was really that HE wanted it)). We already had a couple of the long shot sniper type pistols but Darren had to have... oops I mean he really wanted the boys to have the machine gun.
So one more I wake up and walk into their room and Daddy has put up screens around their "secret base" and Ian is actually wearing a blanket ghillie suit to be the sniper up on the top bunk and Evan is manning the machine gun on the ground. Watch out everyone!! Can you see Evan's blanket ghillie suit too, since big brother had one he had to have one too.





11 comments:
Boys will be boys, no matter what age they are.
Oh, yes, we have several toys that my dh bought 'for the kids.' :)I love the ghillie suits LOL. My kids make potions that cause all sorts of weird mutations [kind of a cross between Harry Potter and Jared's explanations of chemical and biological warfare].
Oh the joys of having boys:-). At least it is not tiny Polly Pocket shoes in your vacuum!
Oh my! I wonder what would have happened if you had had girls? ;-) The kids look adorable, even if they're in special forces training camp! :)
Oh that's funnnnnnny! That's some gun too...they only made little ones when I was that litte! I feel cheated now..hehe!!
yeah...Zach was shooting 'bullets' from his 'sock gun' this morning. sigh...
omg, that is too funny!
i have 2 questions for you. what the heck is a TDY? and what the heck is a ghillie suit?!?!
i'm figuring it means some sort of camo or something...
LOL! Looks like lots of fun! ;) Lola isn't into guns, but she nuts about making forts...ALL over the house! :)
LOL! This is great! And looks suspiciously like my house several years ago.
I'm cracking up here...these photos look like they could have come from my son's bedroom! Love it!
he-he-he...CUTE photos!
kaden loves to make guns out of legos. There is just something with boys and guns. ;)
Karen
Post a Comment