Sunday, September 07, 2008

2 - 5 of 30




This last one is based very loosely on the ad challenge over at the ScrapShanty.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow, you caught up in a hurry! Love these! The boys are adorable, as always!

Helmka Family said...

These are all so adorable! You got a music theme going on. wtg on this challenge!
TFS!
Karen

**I wanted to email you but I can't find your email...can you email me. Thanks!

Mary Perry said...

Fantastic layouts, lady, as always. Your boys just crack me up, and I love how you capture their antics in your pages.

Catherine said...

These are great! WTG staying caught up!

janalee said...

Okay, and I'm laughing as I hum the tunes to your LO titles :)

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...