
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
From the Kids Club
Evan loves going to the Kids Club at my gym. Which is a good thing because it makes me go to the gym and I have to stay there for at least an hour because otherwise Evan gets mad because he didn't get to play with his friends as long as he wanted too. I am lucky to have 2 boys who get along with other kids well and can go someplace like that and not be all freaked out about mommy leaving them. Yesterday the lady in charge made a craft with them. They colored a football player and then cut him out and glued him to a styrofoam cup and added a football to his hand. We brought it home and used it yesterday as a snack cup and filled it up with cheese crackers. Evan is always very proud of his creations!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Feb 1, 2018
I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...
-
If my blog is the first place you have come welcome! To make sure you don’t miss out on any of the great {SAS}sy blogs I suggest you start a...
-
Happiness really is in playing with my Happy Planner!! LOL!! This week I was really worried that I wouldn't have enough pictures to ...
10 comments:
That is a cute craft!
super cute!! and great motivation to get to the gym
what a cutie! that nerf gun is HUGE!!!
That is so great that you have a kid's club at your gym..What great motivation!
He is such a cutie! Looks like he had a fun time!
Karen
Hi, just popped in from SC!
Cute craft and great motivation to go to the gym (I need tons of it;)
He does look SO excited! Great lighting on your photo, BTW!
That is a cute snack cup! WTG on getting to the gym!
How fun they get to do stuff like that while you get to go to the gym.
what a cute project!
Post a Comment