Monday, October 06, 2008

Digital Weekend

So this weekend I went to a scrapbooking Bed & Breakfast called Cornerstone Memories in Tipton IN. I didn't bring any of my paper supplies because my goal was to work on creating one of those Shutterfly books for my oldest son's preschool and kindergarten books. Well I got 14 pages done out of 20 for the preschool book done. Here they are. I will have to come back and post the credits after I drop the kids off at school and hit the gym.



















8 comments:

Emma said...

They look awesome Jen! Love the alpha's that you used and my favorite one is the Hayride layout.

Catherine said...

These are all great layout! WTG getting so many done!

debbiec said...

these are so cute, jen!
did oyu just take your laptop instead of hauling all your supplies?!?! good call! super cute booK! :)

lisa said...

Had a blast hanging out with you this weekend!! LOVED watching over your shoulder while you digi'd!! I'm still waiting to book that lesson with you! :) Hugs!!

Mary Perry said...

Hey Jen, sounds like a super fun weekend. Girlfriend weekends are just the best. Much easier than hauling everything, including the kitchen sink, just not there, yet. Love all the pages. You did an amazing job, and it was fun to see Ian. Boy he has changed so much.

BTW, I tagged you, so you will need to go to my blog and see what you need to do.

Mel H. said...

Holy crumb cakes jen, those look awesome! Can't even tell they are digital!
Awesome!

Helmka Family said...

WTG Jen! These are all awesome! There is so much detail it is hard to tell some of them are digital.
TFS!
Karen

Joellyn said...

Cute, cute, cute book you created! I want to do one, too.

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...