Friday, October 03, 2008

October QueenScraps Kits

First off the October Kits from QueenScraps this month have sold out already so sorry if you really wanted one you will have to wait until November now!!
Here is what I did with the kit. Only things I added were some thread, my Quickutz dies, buttons, brads and a Making Memories grommet.






6 comments:

Catherine said...

Awesome job with all these!

janalee said...

oooh, I like the colors :) Those cards are awesome!

Helmka Family said...

These are fabulous layouts! Love the colors and all the circles!
TFS!
Karen

Emma said...

You done good!

Emma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

All I can say is "WOW!" Amazing LOs, Jen! The digi ones look almost "real" to me. As usual, I love your LO designs!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...