Monday, October 27, 2008

Jean Jacket


Isn't this the cutest jacket? Darren and I went through the boys clothes in their closets and cleaned out a bunch of stuff. I don't know where it all comes from but they both have way too much clothes!! We went through the coats and stuff too and looks like Ian will need a new winter-ish coat but Evan is covered. I also found this super cute brand new Levi Jean Jacket that I think one of our neighbors had given us because it didn't fit their little boy. Well it finally fits Evan and it is so stinking cute!!

5 comments:

lisa said...

Super cute jacket and model!! :)

Mary Perry said...

OMG, the expression tells me he loves it. Your boys are so adorable, and too cute for words.

Catherine said...

It IS very cute!!

Emma said...

Looks great - what a find!

erin said...

Awww... it is adorable! Love that grin on his face!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...