Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's not like we haven't been doing ANYTHING...

We have just been really busy it seems like here and the last thing on my mind has been blogging. But at least I have been catching the memories, I just finally found my card reader again and I can download pictures off my cameras.

Here are some of the highlights.

Ian got his pictures back from soccer pictures. I was really scared as to how this was going to turn out since most of his smiles these days are used to show off his missing teeth. Talk about game face look!! But this one turned out pretty darned cute! ((SPEAKING OF TEETH -- we went to the dentist yesterday and not only are the front two adult teeth coming in but 3 of his adult molars somehow slipped by us and are in))



We took the boys to a pumpkin patch one weekend too. Seems weird to be at a pumpkin patch with shorts and sleeveless t shirts on but I think they had fun. Even if when you look at all the pictures and they are scouling at me because and I quote "the sun is in our eyes". Insert an eyeroll from me here because this picture was taken in the shade. I just don't think I will many pictures of them together both looking at the camera and smiling at the same time for awhile.

Evan has been playing with the MOMS Club kids a lot this month. One day we met up at a park and made bird feeders. That was a fun outing.


And have I mentioned soccer. We have our last game this Friday night and it will be dark outside, should be a totally different experience for the kids to play under the lights. Darren gets to coach the game too since Coach Chris and his son will be gone.

7 comments:

Emma said...

Picture turned out great! Looks like the boys have been having fun!

lisa said...

Hey!! Glad to 'see' you!! It's good to be too busy to blog sometimes!! Must be catch up day, I just posted too!! Let me guess, your card reader was in your bag from Tipton? :)

Mary Perry said...

Been wondering about you guys. Guess what you are missing today? Fall/winter. It is 50*, windy, overcast, damp, and yucky. You can tell Winter is coming. Are you missing it?

Helmka Family said...

Looks like you guys have been busy but having fun. Great photos!
TFS!
Karen

Catherine said...

Look at all the fun fall stuff you've been doing!!

Melanie said...

Ian is pretty cute anyway! It's hard to get more than one child smiling and looking at the camera at the same time!

Mel H. said...

Hey busy is good!!! And it looks like you've had a lot of fun!

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...