Friday, October 24, 2008

I really should be sewing...

but my scrapping supplies have been calling from downstairs. I got a new set of Stampin Up stamps and I have been itching to play with them. Mel did this card challenge couple of weeks ago at the ScrapShanty and I love the color combination to I had to give it a try since it worked perfect for my new stamps.
The set of stamps I used was called Season of Friendship by Stampin Up! and from it I used the tree trunk, the birdie and the saying on the inside. I also used my Cookie Cutter Circles Set from Quickutz on my Revolution and one last new toy was the Fiskar's embossing pattern for the white background. You can barely see it in this bottom picture but the white has a woodgrain pattern to it.

8 comments:

erin said...

What a clever way to make a tree! Neat stamp set!!!

Helmka Family said...

Adorable!!!
TFS!
Karen

Melanie said...

Awesome card, Jen!

Catherine said...

What a great card!

Katie said...

cool project

lisa said...

Super cute stamps!!! Great tree! You enabler...still thinking of joining your stamp club...when is the next round?

Mary Perry said...

Love it, love it, love it. Very cool.

Emma said...

Love those circles and that stamp set is so cute. Love the woodgrain to the card too.

Feb 1, 2018

I'm trying to finish up some of last week's memory planning while I wait to leave to pick Evan up from his Robotics Executive mee...